Are you interested in becoming a trainer at the Castlemaine Football Netball Club
If you or someone you know may be interested have them contact Matt on 0412 283 469
or Michael on 0438 742 680
MEDICAL TRAINER POSITION DESCRIPTION
- To provide medical treatment and advice to the Coach and players for the team allocated to his/her care.
- Maintain a current First Aid and Sports Injury certificate.
- Provide recommendations to the Head Trainer on the recruitment of appropriate football support staff.
- Ensure adequate supplies of strapping tape and medical supplies are available in accordance with Club policy and as directed by the Head Trainer.
- Instruct the players placed under their care, in the treatment of any injury.
- Be in attendance on team training nights as directed by the Head Trainer
- Wear appropriate attire as required by the Club.
- Be in attendance in the change rooms prior to the game at a time agreed upon with Head Trainer.
- Provide game day medical support to all players.
- Provide post game treatment of any injuries to players.
- Provide regular reports to the relevant coaches on the state of any injury to any player.
- Reports to the Head Trainer
- Liaises with the Coaches
- To be discussed